Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

November 15, 2008

Clock Theme Study

So Vincent wanted to find out about clocks and how they work. Well, this was something I could not find a theme study already made out there in cyber space. Well, like any good homeschooling mom would do...I spent weeks looking, researching and finding all the information I could on clocks and then put it all together in a theme study. I really should sell it cause it is pretty good! Then we found this old clock of my moms and we tore it apart. We had so much fun on this theme study. Raquel joined in with us, but I really don't think she got much out of it. She was more interested in taking the clock apart.





No comments: